Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Wednesday 7 January 2015

WOYWW 292

Well hello desk dashers (I like the alliteration you see) here we are again, baring our desks and enjoying each other's company. As always pop over to Julia's desk - Stamping Ground to find your way around.

My desk is very much colouring related. I've kicked off this year by launching my wish to fundraise in an attempt to do something special considering 2015 is the year I turn 40. If you would like to know more about this please have a look at this post -


Sorry for the self-promotion bit but I know not everyone follows me on FB, Twitter etc and I wanted to share.

Anyway desk - 
It's a mess but in a good way. This side has all the pens I'm using to colour the footy images plus other bits I'm also using to decorate the notebooks.

The window side is where it's happening. I'm slowly working through my ever growing order list for these footy related notebooks. I'm loving that I can personalise them by colouring the hair to suit etc.

Anyway may I wish you a Happy New Year if we haven't already crossed paths, I'm having a super quiet day (still in my PJ's) as I'm not feeling too well. Think I'm finally succumbing/fighting off the throat virus thing all of my family have had over the last month or so. Hoping a quiet day & fluids plus meds will be enough to stop it from developing full on. 

I will get round and say hi over the next few days.
Take care Zo xx


15 comments:

PaperOcotilloStudio said...

Adorable little soccer girl. I would guess you are coloring with markers like coptics maybe? Happy desk hopping and feel better.

My name is Cindy said...

Sweet image, glad you are doing so well with your fund raising already. What sort of things do you think would sell? I could make something for you but I'm not sure what would be popular. Happy WOYWW Cindy #44 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh, there's loads of bugs doing the rounds at the moment, so you're doing the right thing, keeping warm and crafting. It's good to see how the colouring for your fundraising is coming along :-) Take care,
Hugs, LLJ 18 xx

lisa said...

I love the idea of personalising your little football images, I bet they are really popular.
Good Luck with your fund raising and hope you feel better soon, there are a lot of throat bugs around at the minute.
Hugs Lisax #26

pearshapedcrafting said...

Hope you feel better soon! Some more of your fab colouring coming along I see!! Chrisx 43

fairy thoughts said...

Hi Zoe ... I m glad the notebook are going well (not my thing .. sorry) but thinking about your colouring .... you could make a great card just by photographing your pens and printing it off... its so colourfull.... just an idea
have fun ... and staying in your PJ's sounds like something I wish I could do
janet #16

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love your vast collection of markers and their storage area. Your fundraising idea sounds great, and I wish you much success. Hope you get over your virus soon. Happy WOYWW! #75

Tertia said...

Oh WOW! I see you graduated the skin and hair class over on Kit and Clowder. So nice to see a fellow Clowdie. I am working on the skin and hair, clothing and animal class at the same time, crazy huh? Maybe I should just stick to one and graduate.
Happy WOYWW!
Tertia #22

Helen said...

Good luck with the fundraising. hope the cold/cough isn't too bad for you - fingers crossed I've avoided it so far!! Helen 9

Anonymous said...

So WHERE is this mess you speak of? :) You are never as messy to ME as you think you are in your head LOL! Happy colouring!

Happy First WOYWW of 2015!
Mary Anne (15 - just a lucky coincidence)

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm doing a bit of coloring myself - so relaxing!! LOVE Copics! I hope you feel better really soon.

Happy Crafting!
Jeannie #33

Laura (Bookworm) said...

Happy New Year and happy WOYWW. Hope you're having a better day today and successfully avoiding the illness in your family. That's a very cute soccer player. ~ Laura #65

Kyla said...

love your colouring and the Rovers notebook....do you do city ones? (sorry, joke...couldn't resist!!).

I would be happy to make some things for you to sell, anything in particular?

Kyla #13

Lisca said...

I hope you're feeling better and didn't come down with anything.
Yes, colouring is so relaxing.
The little football girl is very sweet. As you're a Gashead I can guess what colours you're going to use....
Have a great week,
Lisca#25

Hettie said...

Good for you to do something to celebrate your 40th. I went to Vietnam raising money for the RNIB. Can't believe that was that long ago!! Eeeek!
Great colouring there. Perhaps we could give you the bumps at the Crop!!
Hugs and Happy New Year!
xx