Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Thursday 17 July 2014

I Guest Designed.....

I recently won a challenge at Digital Delights and as winner I was offered to Guest Design for the blog. Of course I said yes. I got a bit mixed up with time differences but anyway here's the link to the actual post - 


I won this gorgeous Flower Power Daisy image which I used to make my project for the blog, it's also a birthday card for my friend's little girl.

Here's the card - 

I embossed the background with the daisy embossing folder I have. The image is coloured with my markers and I added ribbon and buttons. I stamped the letters on to Candi to spell out Bethany's name. 
This fabulous image was a joy to colour, there are many gorgeous images over on Digital Delights.  So check it out. 

I was honoured to Guest Design, hope you all like my project.
Take care Zo xx


1 comment:

Deb's Pen Pot said...

Lovely card, hon, and well done on winning! Go you fabulous guest designer, you :0) Debs xxx