Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Friday 7 March 2014

Me & My Mum

Good morning - it's time to share my latest DT make for Polkadoodles  challenge, pop over to the blog to find out more details and to join in! The DT team love seeing your entries.

So we had this photo taken at my parent's Ruby Wedding anniversary meal and I love it, so it was a perfect choice for me to create a scrapbook layout for this challenge. I used the gorgeous Studio 12 Picknix collection 1 (mainly the home set). I took the images into Serif Craftartist to create this layout using background papers, embellishments (our fav things - coffee, cake & chocolate!) and a frame. I spent time digitally layering embellishments, adding shadows & effects. Once finished I saved it as a JPEG so that I can then print it out at my leisure to put into my memory book.


My mum hates having her photo taken so to get such a lovely one as this is a treasure!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges - 

Take care Zo xx

11 comments:

Karon said...

Such a clever idea to make a scrapbook layout digitally! Looks fab. TFS

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Great idea x

Bev said...

Brilliant idea Zo! Jazz up all those stored photos ~ digitally

PoppyK said...

I love this , Have fun and Keeeeeeeeeep Crafting Katie xx

Anjie said...

Great project Zo, and fab photo.
Anj
xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh this is lovey Zoe! and perfect treatment of a treasure of a picture.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Zoe what a beautiful photo and very treasured I bet. I am sure your mum will treasure this. Alison xxxx

Claire said...

Gorgeous LO and a lovely pic too
Claire xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous - a beautiful way to keep photos.

Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT challenge.

Helen x

Unknown said...

such a gorgeous layout x

beautiful DT Inspiration for the Polkadoodles Challenge

Hugs Kerrie x

Hath said...

Lovely design. Thanks for joining us at 4 Krafty Girlz - good luck! hugs Angelie