Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Fun, funky & fashion!

Hello - it's Digi Choosday so I'm here to share my latest DT make. For all the challenge details and to see more inspiration head over to the new Digi Choosday blog! Yes a blog of its own and each Tuesday you will find some fabulous deals and offers.

I had great fun this week,  and I admit I coloured many images that suited our DT challenge, but finally decided on this fun, fab and funky girl - she can be found in the Dollie Goes East collection . I coloured her with a mix of markers including the fabulous Graph It's. I built up the dotted background using the markers and I also used papers and sentiment from the collection. I have to say I'm finding this selection of characters, papers and sentiments etc to be so versatile. Who knew Oriental Dollie style could be such fun!

Here's some close ups - 



Mad choice of colours I know, but it's what I felt like at the time!! Lol

Hope you like it.
Take care Zo xx


6 comments:

Sandra Botham said...

Wow Zoe this is amazing. Totally love it. Especially the red shoes :-) xxxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a fantastically festive card! I love the bright funky colors. She's a funky lady and she deserves them. Might I add she looks like she might be a wee bit of a troublemaker as well.

PoppyK said...

I love this image. Great colours , love it xx katie xx

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so stunning zoe.i love your colouring and the image is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Amazing as always Zoe
hugs Susan DC