Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Friday 31 January 2014

Turquoise & purple rule!

Hello everyone - well I'm delighted to share this DT project with you all as it's my first for the Graph It marker Colouring Challenge blog!

For this project I used the gorgeous Dollie Daydream Collection and I used the opportunity to make a card for my niece who has a birthday in February -


The Graph It markers I used are-
Skin = 4115, 4120, 4150, 4170 + 5140 & 6110 for shadows.
Hair = 7180, 7240, 7250, 7260, 7270.
Dress = 6130, 6170, 6185, 9100, 9505.

Here's some close ups - 




I added papers, lace and flowers etc from my stash. I absolutely loved colouring this image, the hair and dress really allow you to work on depth, tone and light. Fabulous!

I'm really looking forward to sharing more of my GI projects with you all and I hope you like them!!
Please shout if you ever want to know anything about colouring with markers, I'm more than happy to help and hope to create tutorials to help so please let me know what you would like to see.
Take care Zo xx

5 comments:

Kathyk said...

You've totally "ROCKED" this colouring malarkey - brill card too

Kathyk

Liz said...

Gorgeous! Love your colouring.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

in a word Gorgeous. Love Alison xxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a crazy, fun color combo! Your niece should get a good scream out of this card. It is fab!

Anjie said...

Stunning work Zo.
Anj
xx