Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Tuesday 7 January 2014

New beginnings!

Well good morning - I'm back on this first Tuesday of 2014 to share my latest Digi Choosday at Polkadoodles DT make with you all.

For me, the New Year gives me chance to wipe the slate clean and come up with new ideas & plans. So I made this sign to go in my craft room to remind me - I used the new and gorgeous Dollie Daydream collection. Two of the sentiments created the background paper (both referring to shoes!) and then I used the stunning shoe which I printed three times so that I could decoupage it. I coloured each part using a mix of markers including Graph It's.

I added some ribbon and coloured some Candi to match. 


So my plan this year - to take each day as it comes and bring more colour into my life not just in my colouring!

Oh and shoes. A girl can never have too many shoes after all!!
Take care Zo xx


5 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Zoe love this so pretty. Love Alison xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Zoe, I like the shoe image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Stunning card hun - love the decoupage - such a cool effect xxx

Anjie said...

Love this Zo, fab colouring!
Anj
xx

coops said...

so gorgeous zoe.fabulous shoe and I love your colours :D

xx coops xx