Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Tuesday 28 January 2014

In the Pink!

Morning! 

It's Tuesday so that means I'm here to share my Digi Choosday DT project.

So the DT were challenged to to be 'In The Pink' I took this very literally and used a bold shade to colour this gorgeous Dollie Daydream Girlie Talk  character using a mix of markers including Graph It's.  I coordinated the ribbon and ticket sentiments by colouring them to match with my markers. A simple embossed background with a few Candis finished it all off. I often like to put a bold coloured character onto a white background. It really makes the main image pop I think!


Here's a close up of the gorgeous girl.


I must admit I am so pleased with her hair, took me ages to colour, but I feel I really got the hair strands and shine to work!

Hope you have a fab day, don't forget to check out the main blog and our facebook page too. The design team are always popping in and out of the group so feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Take care Zo xx


2 comments:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I'm liking the snazzy blog redesign! What a fresh, fun card! Your colouring of her hair just ROCKS. I am so impressed with it. Great all around job too.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Zoe what a gorgeous card love the image. Love Alison x