Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Monday 6 January 2014

Birthday Wishes in January

Morning!

I'm back today to share my Crafty Boots DT make, the challenge is simply ANYTHING GOES! So fill your boots (ha get it?!!) and use those Crafty Chrimbo pressies as much as you wish!

I checked my calendar and saw I needed to start my birthday cards so I got started and made this one using a Saturated Canary image and some papers etc from my stash.


This image is 'Tea and a Book' and I love her!!


I've challenged myself to use up my old stash in 2014. I think, now, afterward trying nearly every type of craft I know colouring is my thing so I'm going to use up the paper kits, sell or give away other things I don't use. I will be doing a blog candy post soon so pop back often!!

Take care Zo xx

6 comments:

Mrs Beez said...

Fabulous card and colouring is definitely your thing - you do it brilliantly.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Stunning make Zo. Fabulously coloured as always and very pretty backing paper.

Happy New Year.

Dionne xx

Vicky said...

Utterly gorgeous as always hun...:o)

hope you are well and the biggest of crafty hugs Vicky xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Wow Zoe beautiful card love the image so cute. Love Alison xxx

Deb's Pen Pot said...

Absolutely LOVE this image! Fab card as always, hon :0) Soz I've not got back to you this week - been so cat-sad :0( Promise to email you on Sunday lots of love xxx