Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Monday 9 December 2013

Crafty Boots does Christmas!

Morning! 

2 weeks & a bit to the big day. I'm happily counting down using my Dr Who advent calendar!
Anyway today I'm back to share my DT project for the Crafty Boots Challenge
and as appropriate it's based on Christmas.

My make is a card for my boy, Keagan. 


I used 2 Some Odd Girl characters for the main images which I coloured with markers. The background is some Black Magic Coredinations that I embossed with snowflakes. I sanded it to get that fab look. I added a die cut snowflake (Die is from Diesire from Crafter's Companion) Card Candi and gold card to finish it all off along with a Merry Christmas ticket and 'Son' letters. Simple. 

Except I couldn't leave it and decided to spray Glitter varnish over the top to make the colours pop and to make the rest sparkle!!



The photos don't really do it justice, the bold blues and sparkly blacks looks fab and it will sparkle a treat in different lights!

Take care Zo xx



6 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

This is a fabulous card Zoe, I love the colours, especially that cobolt blue and your gorgeous black snowflake.

Merry Christmas.

Dionne xx

Gabrielle said...

Lovely card! I think it looks terrific! Bet K will love it!

Mrs Beez said...

Fabulous card - the colours are gorgeous and the shading on that snowman is terrific.

debby4000 said...

What a wonderful card and adorable images.
luv
Debby

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Zoe brilliant card love the images so sweet. Love Alison xxx

coops said...

so stunning zoe.fantastic colouring and i love your design and fab images ;D

xx coops xx