Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Friday 18 October 2013

Some Exciting news!

If you pop over to the Polkadoodles challenge blog you will not only see the new challenge that launched today but also the announcement of a brand new challenge called Digi Choosday that will launch on 22nd October. To go with this new challenge there is a Design Team and I'm thrilled to say I'm on it!

So if you love digi images then you will love this challenge and will be inspired by all of the fab products you will get to see and the inspiration from the very talented DT (I'm going to have to work hard to keep up the high standards I can tell you!)

I look forward to sharing my projects with you and seeing what you can come up with too!
Take care Zo xx


No comments: