Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Friday 25 October 2013

Santa & his Poinsettia!

Hello this Friday morning, I'm back to share my latest Polkadoodles DT make. Why not pop over to the blog to find out more and join in!

Right, I set myself a challenge this time and this is what I come up with -


I decided to use only 2 digi stamps from the fabulous Home For Christmas CD I took the 2 images into Serif Craft Artist and set about layering the images, flipping them to face each other as I created the wreath. Once happy I printed it off and started to colour them using contemporary colours (I chose them to match my home decor), I used a mix of markers including Graph It markers 

A real colouring challenge, but I wanted to show you how you can use minimal elements but still create a project with the Wow factor!! 

Here's some more pictures - 




I hope you like this different wreath and perhaps it'll inspire you to make your own! Make sure you share it with us if you do.

Take care Zo xx




7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is totally amazing,
hugs Susan xx

Karon said...

Zoe, this is fabulous. I love the colours and the fact you coloured every single one!! Have a fab weekend.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Stunning Zoe love those santa's. Love Alison xx

Kim said...

fantastic wreath Zoe, looks gorgeous
Kim x

Anjie said...

This is amazing Zoe, love the colours and colouring!
Anj
xx

Kyla said...

Zoe, I saw this on pinterest and was SO impressed. Your colouring is amazing and I love the effects-brilliant!

Belated WOYWW
kyla x

coops said...

so stunning zoe.fabulous design and i love your santa`s and colours :D


xx coops xx