Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Monday 2 September 2013

Last days of Summer

Hello - I'm back to share my latest Crafty Boots Challenges DT project. The theme this time is 'last days of Summer' chosen by Freya. This theme can be interpreted in so many ways, but for me, the end of Summer means schools go back! 

So for my DT project I have made a bookmark -



I literally used a small off cut of Centura pearl card, I always have lots in similar sizes to this as I make my own card bases. I coloured a Some Odd Girl (School Mae) image with a mix of markers.  I stamped the sentiment and added washi tape to the top and bottom before gluing my coloured image into place.

Nice and simple.

So why not join in and show us what sums up the last days of Summer for you.
Take care Zo x

4 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Really sweet and beautifully coloured image. The polka dots really set it off.

Dionne xx

Mrs Beez said...

Gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured.x

Helen said...

Great colouring as ever, Zoe.

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous bookmark, its so cute.
luv
Debby