Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Friday 16 August 2013

Wings, flowers and colour matching.

Hello everyone - the sun has decided to shine today which makes everything seem okay!

I'm back to share a card I've made using some new stamps, punch and a new Saturated Canary image. 


As you can see the image is one of Krista's new digi stamps 'Ribbons Fairy' - I coloured her using a mix of Copics, Spectrum Noir and Graph It markers.



The background is made using an Anna Griffin embossing folder which I ran through my Ebosser. Using the Wisteria Wonder colour card from Stampin'Up.


The flowers are from Stampin'Up 'Flower shop' stamp set and were stamped using coordinating inks to match the image.


Card Candi and Stickles make great accents!


The sentiment is from another Stampin'Up set called Chalk Talk. I buy all my Stampin'Up products from Stephanie-Emma - SU demo and a lovely lady!

This card is one of those 'I need to play' makes. But when I saw the new Saturated Canary challenge of 'Winged Things'  I knew it would fit so I'm going to enter it.

That's me for today, I'm off to play some more with my new stamps and I have piles of digi images all ready to colour!
Take care Zo xx


6 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Zo beautiful card love the colours and the flowers so pretty and the image is cute too. Hope you have a good weekend. Love Alison xx

Katie said...

Gorgeous Zo! Beautiful coloring- it all just pops :) Hugs!

Sandra Botham said...

This is really pretty Zoe, adore you colouring as always. Loving the flowers doen the side, really finish it off. xxxx

Loopylou. said...

wow thats so pretty, I love the greys.
thank you so much for playing along with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou x

coops said...

so stunning zoe.really gorgeous image and your colouring is amazing ;D

xx coops xx

Stephie Boots said...

LOVE this!!! Those flowers look fab!! They accessorise it so well :) xxx