Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Sunday 17 March 2013

Cards, Smash and Football!

I'm a little shocked to see that it's nearly a week since I last posted, how did that happen?

Well to be fair to myself this week has been so busy, maybe not busy in the sense of what people normally do, but for me, it was busy. Football games attended - 2 in fact, one Tues and one yesterday, and Drs appointments too. Normal things like shopping for food and banking seemed to take its toll on me but I battled on. 

Yesterday me and Keagan enjoyed a rather enjoyable experience of being part of the match sponsorship party at Bristol Rovers (where else!!), full on hospitality for us - 3 course meal, posh seats and all that goes with such an honour, but more importantly perhaps was the fact that Rovers won 2 - 1!


Me and Keagan before our meal. There were 20 of us in our group.


Love this fab pic of us taken before the match.


Here's Keagan with Tom Parkes - our captain and the chosen Man of the Match.

We had a super time and really enjoyed it.

Over the last week I've been trying to make some Easter cards, am inundated with birthdays as everyone friend and family seems to have one this month and next so I'm just ticking along doing what I can.


Here's an Easter card I've made colouring a Saturated Canary image.


Last week's page in my Project 2013 Smash book - yes that is Keagan hoovering! His friend was visiting for the afternoon so housework took priority! The other pic is him with one of his friend's puppies, we spent an hour just playing with the 2 puppies and watching them play. So cute.


This is a background I made using the old shaving foam technique with Dylusions ink. I just decided to have a go so bought cheap foam, some paper plates to make clear-up easier. Keagan just threw them away once I'd finished.


And finally a birthday card I made for our Uncle.

So you see a right random mix of stuff going on here. I'm hoping this next week is much quieter as I'm really struggling today. I'm hurting so much that I shall be going to bed soon, it's only 6.30pm but I don't think I can sit up much longer!

Anyway take care Zo xx




2 comments:

Deb's Pen Pot said...

Sorry to hear it's been a tough old week - but you keep on keeping on! Fab photos of you and Keagan :0) Glad you had a good footie-time - and lovely, random cards & pages! Take care, Debs xxx

Hettie said...

Gosh you have been busy this week Zoe. Great photos there of you both and lovely cards.
Hugs
xx