Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Friday 21 September 2012

Not so Good

Hello!

Just a quick note from me to say I'm okay, well I'm not but I'm coping!  I realise I've been so quiet in blog land lately so thought I'd better just say I'm having a really bad spell with my conditions at present.  Mum had to push me round in my wheelchair today at Tesco's. Our maiden voyage together - mum hasn't had to do that before, my boy has but not mum. Needless to say we had a good laugh, mum definitely needed 'L' plates. But we coped and managed to get all our shopping. Then we went to the bank and again mum discovered just how hard it can be, forgetting she had to think about where to cross the road without risking tipping me out! 

So if I'm not commenting or posting it's because I'm just not up to it, but I do come on here and look. It cheers me up seeing all your fabulous creations.

So take care, and don't worry - I'm fine, just not working properly!

Zo xx

Ps Thought I'd share a pic from about 3 years ago. Me and my boy (when he didn't tower over me!) all dressed up for a wedding. 


5 comments:

Di said...

Zo, I read your blog loads but don't always find time to comment. What a stunning photo of you and your boy - talk about a Yummy Mummy. Take care and if need be, buy some L plates and a luminous jacket for your Mum! Not joking 'cos I almost tipped a friend with MS onto the pavement the first time I negotiated kerbs :(Hugs, Di xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Hi Zo, I popped by to see what you had been up to and saw your post. Sorry to read that you are under the weather, does the bad weather affect your condition?

I hope you are back to yourself in a day or so.

Dionne xxx

PS I love the photo, you look so glam.

Neesie said...

I thought you'd been a little quiet but then I've been busy so I apologise for not popping over sooner.
So sorry to hear you're having more health issues but you did make me smile with your tales of the maiden voyage.
I remember my sister and I taking my mum out for the first time and I don't think we'd laughted so much for months.
We'd taken her to a garden and craft centre but some of the green houses and hot house were just too difficult to contemplate pushing her up steps etc...so we kept parking her! Literally just dumping her as and when...She looked like a garden gnome at times...we laughed so much we were all in tears!
I think it's always good to find something to smile or laugh about even when life's tough.
I hope you start to improve soon Zo ~ keep positive.

Wow, what a beautiful photo...now that must make you smile :D

June Nelson said...

Aw hunnie you take care bless you, I know that feeling with M.E and fybro ive been in the same position as you and its awful hunnie, but keep your chjin up shug it will improve, you have a wonderful mum, bless her, I do hope you feel a bit better soon sweetie big huggies Juen xxxxxxxxxxx

Emma Williams said...

Oh hun, I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling well and you always know that I'm here for you, should you ever want to rant or rage! Thank you for your continued support and all your lovely comments, I really appreciate it and it always makes me smile to read them!! :)

Take care lovely and look after yourself! Wish I'd have been in Tesco to see the maiden voyage but glad you made it eventually, and in one piece! lol.
Love and hugs, xxx