Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Monday 9 July 2012

What I've been doing.

Morning all - as you know I'm a little quiet of late, just resting up and trying to get done what needs to be done.  I've had a few family and friends cards that need making so I've just been working my way through them as well as doing a little colouring for a page I've got ready in my Crafty Smash book. So today I thought I'd share just a few pics of what's been going on here between the resting & doing as I'm told!
 - 

The 1st is a card for my friend who has just moved which I designed on Craft Artist.


This is the design of the pages I'm working on in my Craft Smash book using Heidi Swapp Sugar chic 6 x 6 papers that I cut up along with the bunting. 






And these are the Some Odd Girl images I've coloured so far to go on those pages. Don't forget you can buy Some Odd Girl stamps from the Crafty Boots on line store, there's a link to the shop on my side bar.


This is a card my friend asked me to make, the recipient is a huge F1 fan - I designed it in Craft Artist - it's all flat apart from the cars which I printed out extra layers to decoupage up to make the cars 3D.



I've a wedding card to make this week and a few birthday cards to sort too, so I'm just taking it steady and not rushing anything, it'll get done in the end, I know it will!

Anyway even though I've not produced a DT project this time there is a new challenge over on the Crafty Boots challenge blog
Why not pop over and join in - Bingo anyone?!

Take care Zo xx






6 comments:

Caroline said...

Morning Zo. WOW you have been busy love the scrapbook pages they are beautiful. The images are coloured beautifully. Take care. Caroline xxx

emma mitchell said...

Oh wow Zoe , fab pages , beautifully coloured images and a gorgeous card .
Take care of yourself
Hugs Emma xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

My you have been so busy Zo. I am sorry I have not been keeping up with your posts recently. My lose because your work is so inspiring.

I love your bunting on the Smash book your fabulous colouring.

Keep up the fantastic work.

Dionnne xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wow Zoe, Love all the coloured images your book is fabulous, Brilliant card too!
Kevin xx

Deb's Pen Pot said...

Hey hon, your designing is coming on leaps and bounds - well done :0) The detail on the 'Home Sweet Home' card looks as if it could be an actual sampler... Debs xxx

June Nelson said...

Your coloured images are amazing and your pages are stunning, just brilliant huggies June xxx