Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Monday 12 December 2011

Crafty Boots Christmas Challenge

Ho Ho Ho! Well it's nearly that time isn't it?

I hope you've all been good so that Santa brings those presents you want! I think I've been a good girl this year. Anyway, today sees the start of the next Crafty Boots Challenge. This time the theme for obvious reasons is Christmas. My DT card is another Kanban Wobbler - Rudy The Reindeer.


I just love these wobbling cards, they are so much fun and everyone who has seen them just wants one!

I hope you enjoyed our 'Anything Goes' challenge and the blog hop. It was lovely to have you pop by to see my card & I thank you for the lovely comments left.

Keep an eye out for the winners of the challenge & blog hop & individual blog candy too!

Take care Zo x

4 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This made me smile Zoe, I do like the kanban wobblers and this one has such a cheeky face.
Kevin xx

Stephie Boots said...

I love this! :) You've reminded me that I've got a penguin wobbler card at home waiting to be made! Will be my first wobbler but I love the ones I've seen you make! :) xxx

Dee's Craft Room said...

I just love these rocking cards, fabulous Zoe.

Dionne x

coops said...

fantastic card zoe.love the brilliant rudolph.great fun design :D

xx coops xx