Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Sunday 25 September 2011

For my mum

How the weeks are flying by? Autumn really is hitting us fast, though I do hear of a warm few days this week coming, perhaps it's best not to tidy away those vest tops just yet.

This Tuesday coming my mum will be 60 so, of course, I've made her cards from myself, my son and from my dad. I wanted to share them with you and give you a sneaky peek. (Don't worry mum doesn't go online!)


 This card, from my son, uses one of the Flower Fairy images from the Fairyopolis CD ROM combined with TIm Holtz paper, distress inks and core-dinations card stock.


 This one, from my dad, uses image from Debbi Moore Regency CD ROM with Tim Holtz paper, distress inks & core-dinations card stock.

This one, from me, uses an image from the Card creations - Touch of Magic CD ROM with Tim Holtz paper, distress inks & core-dinations card stock.

They are all 8 x 8 in size and all, I hope, different from what people will buy her from the shops!  I used MCS to create the text sentiments.  All of them are finished off with flowers, charm, ribbon, glossy accents and glitter glue because that was just necessary!

Hope you're all ok this weekend? I'm not feeling so good as I had my flu jab yesterday and it's left me with a very sore arm, hot & cold spells and generally feeling foggy and yuck. Never mind it's better than catching full blown flu etc.  I'm off to rest now, going to catch up with tv programmes I've recorded.

Take care Zo x

6 comments:

Debs said...

Fab work, Zoe, and all are 'just her' - I especially like your card to your mum, as I love the mum&daughter in the hammock :0) Hope she has a lovely day xxx Debs

angelwhispers said...

These are all wonderful and so individual just loving them!!! You have a great blog Zoe! Thanks for sharing Chanelle xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are all beautiful Zoe, Your Mum is going to be delighted with them.
Kevin xx

coops said...

stunning cards zoe.the images are beautiful and i love your colours and designs :D

xx coops xx

Louise Welsh said...

I think so too i bet she loves them, so stunning. louise xx

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous sweetie ♥ ♥ ♥