Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Sunday 17 July 2011

Morning!

Well I've been rather quiet over the last week. I've struggled to make a card (though I've lots to make for August!) and my creativity is low.  I haven't been so good in myself and have been struggling to walk (it's my conditions) so spent yesterday resting up, catching up with Nikita, Torchwood and I watched Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows part 1 on Dvd. I can't wait for the second part to come out on Dvd. I would love to go and see it in the cinema but just don't feel that I could cope with it at present so I've got to be patient and wait for the Dvd.

Today we're having lunch with my parents (mum always cooks for me on a Sunday, that way she know's I've had at least one proper meal a week!!), and then having another quiet day, probably end up catching up with all the EastEnders & Casualty programs I've got recorded. 

Can't believe my son has been at Secondary school for a year, and has only this week left.  I'm looking forward to the school holidays, we haven't got any plans as such but it'll be lovely not to have to set the alarm. Right best get myself sorted to go to mum's. Thankfully they only live at the end of my garden!  Our gardens meet so we have created an access through. It's been very handy when I've had falls etc that my son Keagan can phone them and help is on hand pretty much straight away.

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday, the sun has just started shining though it's been raining all morning.
Take care Zo x

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Zo, sorry to hear you are not so well at the moment - hope it eases off soon. It couldn't be more ideal than to have your mum living at the bottom of the garden, so to speak - how handy is that! The only benefit I can see to being poorly is that you get to catch up on TV programmes recorded :) BTW, no sunshine here today - wind and rain instead. Take care, Elizabeth x

Teresa said...

Sorry to hear you've not been well Zoe, hope things improve soon, how good of your mum to cook you lunch today, I bet you enjoyed that. Take care of yourself, hugs Teresa xx