Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Hoping for improvement

Hello everyone, hope all's well with you?

I'm feeling a little better, though know I have to be prepared to get worse again as unfortunately my mum is back in hospital. I find all of the travelling in and out (hospital is about half an hour away) really effects me and always means I'm in lots of pain and struggle more than usual. Saying that, there's no way I'll not visit mum while she's in there. I've found if I go in the afternoon I'm a little better as can recover in the evening before starting all over the next day. (I'm the same whether I drive or go with someone else)

As said this last week has been difficult for me anyway, the Fibromyalgia has become far worse than before (I seem to be getting worse each year) so even the most basic of things are taking me so much longer and I'm struggling with increased pain and my mobility is reduced, combine that with my other 2 conditions it's all good fun! But I keep smiling and remaining as positive as possible.

I've struggled to make any cards this week, I get frustrated when I can't as the whole creative process helps me to cope with everything else.  However I've managed to make 2 cards, though it has taken me days to make them.  They are both for my parents anniversary.


I've used Debbi Moore's Regency CD for the 1st card and Nikky Hall's Polka Doodles, A double sprinkle of Kraft cd for the cute owls in the wellies image.  Since I've got worse I find CD crafting a fab way to craft, it means I've always got papers and images to hand without having to leave my house.  Internet shopping makes things so much more accessible and having it delivered to my door is perfect.

Anyway take care and enjoy the rest of your day. Zo x

3 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi Zoe, sorry to hear your Mum is back in hospital, Both card are gorgeous, I like the vintage style of the first card, and the sweet image on the second.
Take care Kevin xx

Teresa said...

Both great cards Zoe, sorry to hear you are still unwell, this damp weather doesn't help either does it, take care of yourself & hugs to your mum too, hope she's ok. Teresa xx

coops said...

these are stunning zoe.i love the vintage look to your 1st card and the owl image is so sweet.
so sorry to hear your mum is in hospital.take it easy hun :D

xx coops xx